Friday, November 9, 2012

Vegan week challenge (or is it?)

Around me, many people have recently tried to be vegan, if not for ever then at least for an elongated period of time. I still eat the same pescetarian diet (which means I eat like a vegetarian but additionally fish), but I got curios. What about those vegan superpowers? Does it really make me fitter? Is it at all possible to eat vegan, but include enough protein - which I have troubles with even now?


The last straw was an announcement on a tumblr I read, which asked to participate in "Vegan Week" which is supposed to be from November  12th to 18th. And I thought - Why not? I will try this and talk about my experiences. The challenge involves the following questions and I will do it here since I have no tumblr...

Vegan Week
  1. Day one: Write how you feel about starting this challenge, is it hard? Do you think you can make it? Tag it under #Fitblronveganweek
  2. Day two: Post a picture of today’s breakfast.
  3. Day three: What’s your parent’s/friend’s opinion on this challenge?
  4. Day four: Do you miss meat/fish/dairy/eggs? 
  5. Day five: Do you think you could be vegan forever?
  6. Day six: Have you been vegan or vegetarian, if so why?
  7. Day seven: Are you going to continue on this? How are you feeling after 7 days as a vegan? 
Does anyone else want to participate? I also will posts these in addition to my normal sewing/life related posts, so never mind if you have no interest whatsoever in what I eat...

5 comments:

Frau Fledermaus said...

Falls du Rezepte brauchst, sag Bescheid :D Ich denke nach über 2 Jahren vegan habe ich einiges angesammelt ^^

Wollmaus said...

Da ich mich nächste Woche ohne Herrn Paisley durchschlagen muss, mache ich auch mit! Mal sehen, wie das klappt!

MindLess said...

@ Frau Fledermaus: Da mein Freund auch mit machen will, muss ich auf zu exotische Sachen verzichten... Ich hab mit ihm schon ein paar Rezete überlegt, aber ich frag dich bei Gelegenheit mal zum so ausprobieren!

@ Wollmaus: Ich freu mich! Und auf jedenfall über eventuelle Superkräfte erzählen... ;)

Trisha said...

YEEES!!! Vegan superpowers do exist and they are awesome, trust me :D

*hüpf*

MindLess said...

@ Trisha: Welche hast du denn bekommen? Ich wüsste gar nicht, was ich gerne hätte...