The last straw was an announcement on a tumblr I read, which asked to participate in "Vegan Week" which is supposed to be from November 12th to 18th. And I thought - Why not? I will try this and talk about my experiences. The challenge involves the following questions and I will do it here since I have no tumblr...
- Day one: Write how you feel about starting this challenge, is it hard? Do you think you can make it? Tag it under #Fitblronveganweek
- Day two: Post a picture of today’s breakfast.
- Day three: What’s your parent’s/friend’s opinion on this challenge?
- Day four: Do you miss meat/fish/dairy/eggs?
- Day five: Do you think you could be vegan forever?
- Day six: Have you been vegan or vegetarian, if so why?
- Day seven: Are you going to continue on this? How are you feeling after 7 days as a vegan?