Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunday cake - Waffles

Before going vegan for the next week, I had to use up the milk and eggs we still had in the fridge. A simple recipe with eggs, milk and butter... Which also is transportable to yet another sewing date with Neisella... And Nachtkatze last week talked about making waffles - waffles would be a great idea!


I made them yesterday night with the old seventies waffle iron my mum handed to me after she bought a new one. The were really good yesterday. And today, I just pop them in the toaster for some seconds and viola - as good as new!

The waffle recipe:
125g butter
3 tablespoons sugar
2 eggs
1/2 package of backing powder
250g flour
enough water (for crispier waffles) or milk (for softer waffles) to make the dough creamy - not liquid!

Put 3 tablespoons of dough in a buttered waffle iron and bake until golden. Enjoy!

No comments: