Monday, November 12, 2012

Selfmade party outfit - Steampunk? Maybe!

On Friday I had an urgent case of dancing bees in my butt. My BF is currently out of order (he has problems with his ankle and is not allowed to walk/dance/jump for 6 weeks), I asked Neisella to go out with me. We went to the Matrix - do I sound a bit boring if I'm always visiting the same place?- and had a nice party night out!

Again, I wore stuff I made myself. Honestly, most of the stuff I wear for dark parties was made by yours truly! This time, I wore the bat overskirt, a bought corset and the steampunk jacket from Simplicity 2172:




The BF bought a new DSLR camera and was  more happy than usual to take outfit pictures. While I usually have to coax him and ask for at least 10 times to make a decent pic, this time I had to talk him out of taking more and more pictures!

7 comments:

Neise||a said...

Schön hast du ausgesehen <3 Und eins muss man ja echt sagen, die Bilder sind toll geworden ^.^

MindLess said...

@ Neisella: Danke! Und die Bilder sind tatsächlich gut trotz schlechtem Licht. Aber als er mich dann beim Lippenstift nachmalen auch fotografiert hat, wurde ich fuchsig - siehe zweites Bild!

Shannon Rutherford said...

Great outfit! I love the necklace <3 you know, it reminds me a little bit of Regina from the tv series Once Upon A Time - she's the villain, but she's my favourite character and definitely the coolest of the whole cast, so it was a compliment :)

Wollmaus said...

Fein siehst du aus! Und oh ja, diesen Blick aus dem zweiten Bild kenne ich nur zu gut...da hilft nur ducken und schnell weglaufen ^^

MindLess said...

@ Shannon Rutherford: Thanks for the compliment, I actually had to google her because I didn't know her. The show sems interesting, maybe I should watch it as I really like Grimm's stories!

@ wollmaus: Danke! Und so schlimm bin ich doch gar nicht, oder?!

Trisha said...

HAWT!

MindLess said...

@ Trisha: *blush*