Thursday, November 8, 2012

Grey cardigan with mother of pearl buttons

The other grey wooly farbic I got in Oberhausen was turned into yet another pattern from the Ottobre issue:


I used the pattern number four and used the grey woolly knit instead of the recommended lace fabric from Ottobre. I also added some closure for the front because I hate warm cardigans that are open in front. Why keep the back warm and let the front freeze? The mother of pearl buttons I used were a gift from *wollmaus* some while ago. This was what came out


Button closure with organdy ribbon

the cardigan can still be worn open


I added pockets. You can never have enough pockets!

View inside. I attached the pockets by some hand stitches.

3 comments:

Wollmaus said...

Sieht die flauschig aus *__* ich brauche dringend sowas kuscheliges in grau.

MindLess said...

Ja, sie ist ein Traum! Warm, bequem und so leicht, dass man sie kaum spürt... Vielen Dank nochmal für die Knöpfe, sie passen einfach wunderbar!

Trisha said...

ohh, wie kuschelig und schön :D perfekt für dieses kalte wetter :)