Friday, November 30, 2012

Fabric balance sheet 11/2012

Can you believe I really made 10 of these posts? Yes, me neither! But  the year is almost over and I participated every month. Kind of gives me a good feeling that I keep a log at hand of how much I bought and how much I sewed. Also, I think that keeping an eye on my stash worked very well. At least it didn't explode, but rather shrunk a bit. Let's what I can do until the end of the year!

Incoming:
  • 3m Halloween fabrics (13 fat quarters)
  • 2m black wool fabric
  • 2m stretchy black spandex
total damage: 7 m fabric

Outgoing (only counting finished projects):
  • 2m stretchy pin stripe - fishtail
  • 2.5m black wool - coat
  • 2m thin pink leopard jersey - coat
  • 2m cotton flannel - coat
to the rescue: 8.5m fabric

7m - 8.5m =  1.5m fabric reduced from my stash this month

Unbelievable! I reduced even further! I'll have to say that I had some days off which allowed for more sewing. But on the other hand I had no sewing date this month which usually really help with productivity. I also did more sewing on projects which are not fully finished and can therefor not be included into the statistics...

No comments: