Friday, October 26, 2012

Week in Review 44/2012

Song...

Psy "Gangnam Style" - because the boyfriend just learned how hilarious the dancing is and tried to coax me into doing Gangnam style at our favourite dark party! ^^

Book...
Now I'm reading "Mordshunger" (= Hungry for Murder, has not been translated and probably never will) which is the first novel by Frank Schätzing. I was really into "der Schwarm" (= The Swarm) by the same author, but the writing is pretty poor in his first book. On the other hand, the story is quite nice and it is funny to see how much he learned in this short time as an author!

Food...
A lot of vegetables and protein. Actually, I'm on a health kick currently, eating as clean and natural as I can. This involves the infamous "5 a day" (which mostly turn into 6-7 nowadays) and full wheat products were I can. And the food tastes amazingly good!

Thoughts...
I finished the material and methods section of my PhD Thesis (and I think it's a bit long, about 50 pages...)! Yay! Now there are only 3 More sections to do and the table of contents is already existing plus a smaller part of the introduction... Go me!

Sewing...
I did some DIY stuff this week, but not much sewing. But I have to start working on my Halloween costume for the Zombiewalk here in Essen...

Colour...
Candy_Land_Zombie
Vector Patterns by COLOURlovers


...of the week!

3 comments:

Shannon Rutherford said...

Gangnam style is amazing XD goths dancing it must be the coolest thing ever.

MindLess said...

Actually we had some troubles once because we were dancing the Maccarena! Some old school goths didn't see the point of us having fun, but nevertheless we danced until we had to stop from laughing...

Shannon Rutherford said...

Omg, macarena XD it reminds me of my childhood XD
I hate it when people take themselves too seriously. What should I do, stay sit and still on the dancefloor or just mystically stare at the ceiling while languorously staggering as goth are supposed to do? Bugger that :D