Friday, October 19, 2012

Week in Review 43/2012

Song...

Peter Fox- "Zucker". I'm not sure if I like the rather sexist lyrics, but the beat is great...

Book...
Last week I read a book my boyfriend recommended and I ended up liking it, too! I hardly can wait until the next episode of "Department 19" by Will Hill - hilarious name, right?- comes out. It is a youth novel about Jamie Carpenter who gets involved with Vampires and Werewolves and the infamous secret organisation Department 19 which fights them...

Food...
Thrown together food like the pasta yesterday. With garlic oil, tomato, onion and portobello mushrooms. Yummi!

Thoughts...
Am I "academic" material? Can I imagine a future of under payed PostDocs until I maybe get a tenure (which only 10% in my field do)? Or should i try to get into industry? But are my skills requested? Hmpf...

Sewing...
Not much. A little bit of hand sewing on *wollmaus* birthday present on Saturday and 2 hems of the ugly fabric swap project. Otherwise I had a long work week...

Colour...
Indian_Summer
Color by COLOURlovers


...of the week!

No comments: