Friday, October 5, 2012

Week in Review 40/2012

Song...


Indiana Jones Theme - Because that's what we saw on TV!

Book...
This week I read "The Weed That Strings the Hangman's Bag: A Flavia de Luce Mystery" by Alan Bradley. It's as good as the first part, I like the creepy and strange Flavia who investigates Murder like a younger Miss Marple!

Food...
Octoberfest food, supplied by the DAG

Thoughts...
I hope I don't emberass myself on Saturday. I'm usually good with talking, but I never gave a scientific talk to such a big audience!

Sewing...
Medieval clothes for the boyfriend and me. And since I'm meeting with Neisella on Sunday, there will be further projects in the near future!

Colour...
Office_Safe
Color by COLOURlovers


...of the week!

2 comments:

Neise||a said...

Ich hibbel dem heutigen Abend entgegen. Und auf morgen freu ich ich auch schon sehr =)

MindLess said...

Ich mich auch! ^^