Thursday, October 25, 2012

Tshirt evolution 1

With Halloween come Halloween decoration, sweets and costumes. This year I bought two shirts from Primark which I intended to modify and wear for the gym. The first shirt is here:


On the back it is still a normal shirt (but the front print is rather cute, no? It's from this years Halloween collection from Primark!. But I used the tutorial on this site for a ribcage shirt and modified it into something more airy for sports... My strips of fabric are a bit smaller (about 1inch = 2cm thick), but otherwise I like the tutorial a lot. I actually was too lazy to do the last step of weaving, but I really like the look as is. And I can still weave the fabric strips whenever I want, this is no big deal to do.

And this is the final result. How do you like it?


2 comments:

Wollmaus said...

Wuhu, sehr schick! Und das zweite trägst du so zum Sport? O_o ich müsste dich die ganze Zeit anstarren...sooo cool.

MindLess said...

Das ist ein und dasselbe Shirt! ^^ Und ja, wieso nicht? Ich hab doch noch nen SportBH drunter und hinten gibt es nicht viel zu sehen. Und es ist super luftig!