Wednesday, October 24, 2012

This is halloween...

"This is Halloween, everybody make a scene
Trick or treat till the neighbours gonna die of fright
It's our town, everybody scream
In this town of Halloween"

Of course like every other gothic blogger who is writing a post on Halloween, I will not spare you the link to the great theme song of Tim Burton's "The Nightmare before Christmas" which is not only the best film to watch before Christmas Eve but works on Halloween just as well...

And talking of this movie, we watched it last week after I decorated our flat for Halloween. I love fall, I love Halloween and I love sweets, so around this time every year I'm a very happy camper! I try not to buy too much stuff, but I can't avoid to get at least some new decorative knickknacks. I'm still working with the "one in, one out" rule, which means that my decoration changes only slightly from year to year. New this year are a metal jack o lantern, a poison bottle and a silver skull which is a money bank. You will see them on the pics while I walk you around the flat...

The hallway outside our flat:



The big mirror in the living room:


Table decoration on our dining table:


Our TV bench:


The windows:

 
 

1 comment:

Trisha said...

oh wie toll :] ich freu mich schon sehr auf halloween mit euch!