Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Selfmade Party Outfit 1

Sometimes you sew a lot but never get to wear the clothes you sewed. Sometimes, you fall in love with a fancy outfit, recreate it and hide it in your closet because you have no opportunity to wear it or lack he guts to strut around half naked. This week I'd like to show to you that I actually wear what I sew. Sorry for the picture quality, these pictures were taken after the party in the early hours of the morning. You might notice my tired expression after dancing...




What I wore: Lace dress and shrug, PVC wasp corset, tights and New Rock boots. Oh, and the Restyle necklace I repaired...

4 comments:

Shannon Rutherford said...

This is such a nice ouftit! I love the underbust corset and the boots. Your make-up also looks good :D

Niniel-Chan said...

Sieht klasse aus!

Dein Bein erinnert mich ürbigens etwas an das von Angelina Jolie *gg*

MindLess said...

@ Shannon Rutherford: Thanks for the compliments!

@ Niniel-Chan: Danke! Ich hätte gedacht, ich hab ein bisschen mehr auf den Rippen - Goth-sei-dank!

graverobbergirl said...

Very nice. Like the dress and the whole ensemble. (I would be one of those guilty of having cute homemade clothes in my closet that I just don't have the energy to wear on a daily basis anymore.)