Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Fabric balance sheet 10/2012

This month I again hardly sewed anything. I did sew some small things, but I am nowhere as productive as I could be. I really should make some more sewing dates, those really increase my output! But buying all those pretty fabrics on Sunday and a holiday on November 1st got my sewing mojo back. And maybe if I feed the mojo by sewing, it will stay a bit longer?!

Incoming:
  • 4.5m jersey
  • 7.5m knits
total damage: 12 m fabric

Outgoing (only counting finished projects):
  • 1.5m knits for a cardigan
  • 1.5m knits for a wrap
  • 1m of black and stripey fabric for the butt ruffle
  • 1m jersey for sportswear
to the rescue: 5m fabric

12m - 5m =  7m fabric added to my stash this month

No reduction this month, but I'm really happy with my haul! And I think I might do some early christmas sewing, so maybe my next statistics look a bit better?

No comments: