Friday, August 24, 2012

Week in Review 34/2012

Song...


Kraftklub "Songs für Liam" - Because the world sometimes is indeed better when you are kissed!

Book...
Last Saturday I visited *Wollmaus* and she (as well as Trisha who was also around) urged me to read Matt Ruff books. She insisted and even lent me two of them, so I'm currently reading "Sewer, Gas & Electrics. The Public Works Trilogy". Very freaky but interestingly written!

Food...
Nothing spectacular. But I ate my "5 a day" and a lot of Valess Schnitzel!

Thoughts...
Still on the streak. I didn't think that such small things would motivate me so much! But now I need more hours to the day. More motivation than time...

Sewing...
Beetlejuice, beetlejuice, beetlejuice! ^^ Bloomers and a shoulder wrap, and I recieved some fabrics from *Wollmaus* which just cry for being turned into garments!

Colour...
Russian_Red
Color by COLOURlovers


...of the week!

2 comments:

linnea-maria said...

Thanks for sharing that wonderful song. It made me smile and it saved the last minutes of my friday that didn't end in the way I wanted. :)

Lieber Grüssen /Therese

MindLess said...

@ linnea-maria: Wow, I didn't know that you speak german! That is so cool!