Friday, August 17, 2012

Week in review 33/2012

Song...



Good parody and I'm kind of in a bad project right now. Or let's say, I'm in several good projects which don't work. Either way, work is really annoying right now!

Book...
This week I got hooked on Neil Gaiman's writing by reading the "Graveyard book". It's an amazing about a boy whose family is murdered and who is then raised by a graveyard full of ghosts. Now I have to order the rest of Gaiman's books and read them, too!

Food...
Sushi! We went to Wasabi yesterday and enjoyed some raw fish. Unfortunately, the boyfriend felt sick today. Should I begin to worry?

Thoughts...
So, I started to improve my lifestyle and the flat looks better. I'm going to sports and I get a wee bit more work done. I wonder how long this streak will last...

Sewing...
Had to take a lot of extra hours at work and the increasing amount of sports left no time for sewing. Bummer! -.-

Colour...
weight
Color by COLOURlovers

...of the week!

5 comments:

kakuidori said...

when youre done... my flat needs some cleaning too *lol*

oh and how about http://www.facebook.com/events/455477101149932/ ?

MindLess said...

@ kakuidori: Well, it's not as if it is "clean" now, just cleaner than before!^^

Unfortunately, I'm on holidays from 2.9. to 14.9., so I'm not only missing this meeting but also the zombiewalk in Essen at the same day! -.-'

kakuidori said...

aww sorry to hear but hope you will enjoy your holidays! i have off nearly all september and that clubnight will be every saturday so maybe we can find another day? still a bit sad last time my stupid ear was still bad...

MindLess said...

@ kakuidori: That would be nice! What parties do you plan to visit?

kakuidori said...

well, i will miss zeche carl this time because i want to go to that opening night and probably will go there quite often in the future (finally something i can go to comfortably by train!) maybe something in köln later in september but not sure about anything yet XD

how about your plans?