Friday, August 3, 2012

Week in Review 31/2012

Song...



Book...
This week I read "Surviving your stupid stupid decision to go to grad school" by Adam Ruben. Why a PhD student reads a book that is focused on avoiding to make a PhD? Because it is damn funny! This might not be the coolest book, it might not be helpful at all, but the description of a grad students life is very close to reality. And the writing style is witty so the book is an easy read. If you are interested in learning how I strive from day to day? Read this book!

Food...
Chili sin carne.
Fish curry.
Gnocchi with tomato sauce.
Week of delicious food, I has it! ^^

Thoughts...
Pretty please! I would be so nice to have this one issue finally covered...

Sewing...
Some ugly fabric stuff. I'm rather unmotivated currently. Not just sewing-wise *sigh*

Colour...
Lady_in_dark
Vector Patterns by COLOURlovers
Color by COLOURlovers


...of the week!

No comments: