Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Restyle order

As you have seen yesterday in the  bags post, I ordered from Restyle.pl again. I like the shop since most of the stuff there is not as overpriced, although the shipping is a hefty price to pay. On the other hand, insured international shipping always is a b*tch...  Here is what I got:


 The fancy jewelry: Two brooches (one with a raven skull, the other with ribcage), a skeleton hand and a bat "hairbow" with a red rhinestone. Neisella borrowed me her raven skull brooche at WGT and I fell in love! This is how the skeleton hand thingy looks in real life:


It's a bit small (and I do have small hands) but I love the look and think this will be a cool accessoir to a more mature and laid back party outfit...


A necklacke which arrvied broken but could soon be fixed with the help of a little superglue and some black nailpolish. Repaired version:



Another big item was the lace umbrella in black. I think I have to elongate the handle a bit since the umbrella is pretty short. Maybe I can saw it off and insert some additional 10cm form a wood stick?


Last but not least, the bag I presented yesterday. I'm in love! ^^

5 comments:

Shannon Rutherford said...

Omg *_* this is all so beautiful! The jewelry, the umbrellas (especially the first one <3), that goergous bag (I've been waiting for them to restock it for months XD)... this is all stuff I had spotted on Restyle. Amazing haul :D!

linnea-maria said...

So many nice things! I also bought the necklace and the handbag. The other items you are showing are also on my wish list :)

MindLess said...

@ Shannon Rutherford: I think I bought nearly everythig I wanted from the page now. Unless they bring out something new and spectatcular! And I can really recommend the bag, the quality is great for the price.

@ linnea-maria: We seen to have have very congruent taste! ^^ I always love the stuff you present on your blog...

kakuidori said...

oooh perfect purchase! that skeleton hand for sure is an eye-catcher!

MindLess said...

@ kakuidori: Yes it's great, but really small. I do have small hands, but I think I might put another elastic band in.