When I saw the lace for the first time, my initial idea was not the lace bolero but rather a floor length dress with a huge slit up the side. I loved that the lace seemed revealing but not too see through for this project since some of you may remember that my figure resembles a horse more that a gazelle...
Next to the lace I only used my label and black elastic bias tape I already had in my stash. The pattern was again a fitting shirt for the to part which I elongated. Nothing exciting, but a quick a rewarding project. Which in addition left only small bits of lace, so I didn't have to put this lace on the increased stash list for this month!