Monday, August 27, 2012

Gothy lace bolero

I had a rather productive weekend. At least when I met with Neisella and Meara, before sunday I was merely lying around lazyly, not doing much except planning what I should and indeed could do. The only thing I got around to was cutting some stuff I would "sew later". Surprisingly, I actually did sew them this same weekend! So I made this gothy and ruffly bolero: 

front

back with label

arm ruffle

ruffly hem

I got this wonderful red stretchy lace from my favourite sewing forum. And this weekend I used it up already which is good for my fabric stash. I used no pattern, but used a t-shirt for tracing the body and sleeve heads.

2 comments:

Zebrafinki said...

*raaaaaaaw* Der Bolero ist echt supi geworden! *Daumenhoch*

MindLess said...

@ Finki: Danke! ^^