Despite this weekend being horribly warm (I seem to be a silicium based troll, my brain doesn't function if the room temperature reaches 30°C) I sewed something. It's not big, it's not complicated, it's not THAT impressive, but I'm happy I at least did one thing right this weekend:
Beetlejuice bloomers! I got the pattern from *Wollmaus* and cut them on Saturday while having a great time with her and the vegetarian zombie MarySew. The fabric was in my stash, as well as the elastics and the red satin ribbon I added to the front. All said and done, I think I invested a solid hour in these. And I love them so much!