Friday, July 13, 2012

Week in review 28/2012

Song...



Bush - Letting the cables sleep

Book...
I currently read the book "'Round Ireland with a fridge" by Tony Hawkes which I gave my mum for Christmas. It is exactly what the title tells, the story of a man who surrounded Ireland's coasts with a fridge because of a bet. Very funny!
For all the people who ask themselves how I read so much besides sewing, going to the gym and meeting friends: I usually travel by public transport leaving me time to read. And I read on the cycling machine in the gym... ^^

Food...
Bean brownies. Good for protein and chocolate cravings! ^^

Thoughts...
I got something done, and got my ass into the gym more often. Now I only need to get working on my PhD thesis as well *sigh*

Sewing...
Definitely needed a historical outfit for Jardin du belle epoque, so I got started with a regency inspired outfit which is not 100% historically accurate. But it looks the look, so good enough for me! Done with the reticule and the petticoat, working on stays and bonnet right now...

Colour...
vanilla_cream
Color by COLOURlovers


...of the week!

No comments: