Friday, July 6, 2012

Week in review 27/2012

Song...

Voltaire "When you're evil". An excellent gothic artist, I hope he makes it to WGT one day!

Book...
Unsurprisingly, I finished "The arctic incident". Quite a good book in my opinion, kept me good company on my trips to the gym (why yes, I do read on the pedometer...). I also read Simon Beckett's "Animals", a very interesting novel from the viewpoint of the psychopath. Great idea to write from the perspective of someone who is seriously disturbed but actually quite likable....

Food...
A lot of salad. Most of the week it was just too warm to eat any heated food...

Thoughts...
Procrastination doesn't help you with your time problem. You won't be more creative or better tomorrow!

Sewing...
Small stuff from the mending stash. But I might need a historical outfit for Jardin du belle epoque...

Colour...
Art_is_in_my_DNA
Color by COLOURlovers


...of the week!

No comments: