I know that the pattern is not historical, but I guess I mentioned often enough that I'm going for the general look and not authenticity. I used a period adequate fabric, but chose to sew with a machine (it would have been impossible to sew everything by hand in only two weeks while working full time), and serge the seams (because hand stitching is the devil and takes forever).
|Foundation: Stays and Petticoat|
|I did the sleeve tunnels for the binding with heart bias tape|
|Front pic: You can see the drawstrings on the inside. I used self made bias tape for neck and waist|
|Back pic: The top part is a bit longer here than in front|
|Close up of the neck rushing|