Friday, June 29, 2012

Week in Review 26/2012


Song...


Tool "Schism". "I know the pieces fit, cause I watched them fall apart...."*sing*

Book...
As I thought, I was done with The taste of night - the second sign of the zodiac by Vicki Petterson right on that evening. This is the last part of the series which was translated to german, so with the next novel I will find out wether I like the original writing style as well...
Thanks to *wollmaus* (who lent me the first part years ago) I started reading the Artemis Fowl series by Eoin Colfer again; I'm currently at the second novel "The arctic incident". It's off with a good start, so the next two novels are already on the way to my stash!

Food...
Mac 'n Cheese tonight

Thoughts...
Wow, half of the year is already over by now... And I'm by far not done with everything I planned!

Sewing...
Nothing. Too much work and the increased need for sleep kept me away from the sewing machine...

Colour...
Silent_Fears
Color by COLOURlovers


...of the week!

No comments: