Friday, June 22, 2012

Week in Review 25/2012

Song...


Disturbed "Down with the sickness". Since I'm either in bed or in the bathroom since wednesday, I found this song fitting. Besides, I like it very much!

Book...
Despite Trisha's opinion, I liked Feed by Mira Grant. Granted, it's not Pulitzer material, but a solid and tense zombie story... I liked the ending, but I think I can do wihout the sequel! Now I have The taste of night - the second sign of the zodiac by Vicki Petterson on my bedside table which I will probably finish tonight. My next books are already on their way, but amazon missed me so I have to get them from the post office. Which - right now- seems impossible to do...

Food...
Zwieback. And mozzarella bread - Never again!

Thoughts...
Must get better for Blackfield tomorrow, must get better for Blackfield tomorrow, must get better ... *Mantra*


Sewing...
A mediavil dress...

Colour...
am_sick_2
Color by COLOURlovers


...of the week!

3 comments:

Zebrafinki said...

I love this song (even without being sick :D)
It's on the "Queen of the damned"-Soundtrack...one of the best soundtracks I've ever listened to! <3
(Maybe you'd like to listen to the other tracks, too!)

Get well soon! :-*

Trisha said...

gute besserung!!!

erzähl mir bei gelegenheit wie das buch ausging ^^

Wollmaus said...

Och, Armes...gute Besserung!