Friday, June 8, 2012

Week in review 23/2012

Song...


And One "Steine sind Steine" Love to dance to this!

Book...
I'm now re-reading The scent of shadows: First sign of the zodiac by Vicki Pettersson. It's a fantasy thriller about Joanne Archer who was raped as an adolescent and discovers with 25 that she has secret powers that are connected to her sign: Saggitarius. She is forced to decide whether (and how) to use these powers on her search for the man who destroyed her teenage years... Pretty good, I'm re-reading this because I ordered the second novel in the series!

Food...
Tabbouleh, Falafel and Baklava (all selfmade!)

Thoughts...
I don't want to work again... Call me cry baby, but I could relax at home forever right now!


Sewing...
Nothing. But I'll get to sew my Pocket hoops tonight!

Colour...
Walking_Away
Color by COLOURlovers

...of the week!

No comments: