Sunday, June 3, 2012

Red & Black week, Day 1:

Although I can't promise to wear red and black for every day, I'll try to participate in Sophistique Noir's second annual Red&Black week. It's a nice way to meet new online friends and get out of a styling rut...

 The rules are pretty easy and allow to adapt to your own ideas:
  • you can post pictures of whatever you like (nail polish, make up, outfit, art) as long as red and black are involved
  • you can -but don't have to- participate all 6 days
  • you have to enter a link to your post into Sophistique Noir's Mr- Linky tool
  • Now to the fun part: Visit all the other blogger who participate! Get to know new nice people and new interesting blog!
Let's come to my entry today:
My sunday - I won't leave the house, but I can play dress up, right? - outfit


Hair colour: Devilish, Special Effects
Lipstick: MAC Russian Red
Cardigan: Present from my Stepmum
Shirt: Iron Fist
Shorts: H&M
Tights: C&A
Shoes: Baha

9 comments:

VictorianKitty (Sophistique Noir) said...

Black/white stripy tights and red shoes are a brilliant combination! I love the whole look. Perfect for a fun dress-up day at home.

Thank you for participating!!

Jamie said...

Super-duper cute! I love the "ruby slipper" effect you get from wearing the red shoes with the striped stockings. :)

Lady Bethezda @ Bethezdas Preoccupations said...

That is one of the coolest shirts I've ever seen! :)

Far away girl said...

I love the stripes!

Neise||a said...

Hübsch siehst du aus! Ich freu mich schon auf die nächsten Outfits ^.^

MindLess said...

@ Sophistique noir: Thanks for the complimet and thank you very much for inventing red and lack week!

@ Jamie: Thant's exactly why I bought those shiny red shoes! ^^

@ Lady Bethezda: It's called wishbone mechanic from Iron Fist. There are several other wishbone editions, but I like this one best!

@ Far away girl: Me too! ^^

@ Neisi: Danke... *rotwerd*

Lesthi said...

Ribs t-shirts are the best! I have two and want mooore :'D

MindLess said...

@Lesthi: Are yours also from Iron Fist? Or do you have other brand recommendations? I'd love to increase my collection!

kakuidori said...

you look so awesome :-O love that entire outfit, too haha :-D