Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Red and Black week: Day 4

I can't believe I still find red and black clothes in my wardrobe! ^^ Seems like I really need to stock up on some new stuff, especially since my hair is red again...

But let's head on to the outfit. It's raining again, so the quality suffers. Plus, my boyfriend is not happy about being forced to take pics every day, so I did theses ones with timer (and might need to find a better spot for the cam, no one wants to see my ceiling, right?). Here we go:


Shirt: Collectif

Pants: Primark
Boots: Tamaris

The thing I'm holding in front of my belly are red heart sunglasses. If it wouldn't rain today and if I didn't sit on them right before taking this pictures *grml*, I would love to wear them outside. I think I'll have to check Primark if they sell them again this year...



I also tried to take a close up of my make up. Smudged black liner and the faithful Russian red lipstick. Nothing special, but I like how my earrings match the heart print on the shirt!


Earrings and Sunglasses: Primark


7 comments:

ette said...

Och nö, da hab ich das erst heute bei dir gelesen mit der red and black week, schade, das wär noch lustig gewesen.
Aber toll siehst du aus! Gefällt mir alles. Ich bin ja sowieso für mehr roten Lippenstift im Alltag.

MarySew said...

och nee, die arme brille :[

deine bluse ist so toll <3!

linnea-maria said...

Damn I'm sorry for your sunglasses! They were so cute! I really hope that youll find another pair to wear this summer.

Pixel Pixie said...

That blouse is very cute and looks nice on you. Maybe super glue would fix the sunglasses?

MindLess said...

@MarySew: Danke, Süße!

@linnea-maria: I hope to find them again, too. At least I had them for 1 year and they were cheap...

@Pixel Pixie: I Tryed, but there is so much pressure on the frame to hold the glasses in that glueing does not seem to work! -.-#

Lesthi said...

I have a pair of those glasses, I bought them on ebay for like..2 dollar I think, very nice price so maybe you can get a new pair there? :3

VictorianKitty (Sophistique Noir) said...

I LOOOVE the red heart polka dots!! I hope you can replace those glasses - they are so perfect for the blouse.