Let's start easy on blogging again with something I sewed before I became sick... I had a piece of jersey in my stash which I actually don't remeber buying, since it was probably several years ago. I vaguely remember buying it as the third fabric in a "buy two, get one free" stall at the fabric market and now, some time later, I have to admit it is kind of ugly. The flowers are very dense, I usually don't wear fabrics with white ground and clourfull print, but with 1.5m I just couldn't throw it out right away.
Instead I thought that I might try something new for me, harem's pants. I know they are comfy, but the one time I tried them on in a store I was seriously underwhelmed by the look. I searched for a tutorial online and came up with this. Easy enough, so I serged them together at the sewing meeting with *wollmaus* and Marysew... Boy, did we have a good laugh when I tried them on! ^^
Needless to say, I can now throw this fabric away. The pants look horrible, the fabric isn't nice either so no more regrets!