Saturday, June 30, 2012

Fabric balance sheet 6/2012

I somehow had no time for sewing this month. I was visiting a lot of people and was sick. I spent some time with my family and visited the Blackfield festival. If I have to decide between meeting friends and family or sewing, I definetively know my priorities! But I'd like to get my sewing mojo back and I'm already working on it!

Incoming:
  • 1.5m jersey from *wollmaus*
  • 3.5m unbleached cotton
total damage: 5 m fabric

Outgoing (only counting finished projects):
  • 2.5m cotton for medieval dress
  • 1.5m cotton for pocket hoops
  • 1.5m jersey for the shorts wadder
to the rescue: 5.5m farbic

5m - 5.5m = 0.5 m fabric reduced from my stash this month

Still a very slight reduction, but I already plan to buy some fabric for the medieval clothes. Plus, there will be another Stoffschrottwichteln with the paople from Natron und Soda forum next week, so I will recieve some new fabrics in july...

2 comments:

Wollmaus said...

Gut gemacht! So viel, wie du vor dem WGT genäht hast, hast du dir jetzt eine Pause verdient.

MindLess said...

Ich hätte fast die Bilanz vergessen, gut dass du deine gepostet hast... Und Natron macht sowas gar nicht mehr, obwohl sie mich dazu inspiriert hat! ^^