Friday, May 25, 2012

Week in Review 21/2012

Song...



Several occurences (including a duck at 4 am) at the WGT made this the song of WGT 2012...

Book...
I  finished Hohlbein's Schattenjagd (Shadow's hunt). Was nice, but nothing realy special. And I got started on the fifth book of the Mortal instruments series by Cassandra Clare. City of lost souls seems nice and I like the witty writing.

Food...
Pizza and Pasta at Rizzi in Leipzig. Best Pizza in town!

Thoughts...
How are the days endless when in Leipzig, but going home seems to come much too early?


Sewing...
I finished the raven skirt and corset, still have to post that. But I got everything - except the snake due to missing material- done in time for WGT.

Colour...
Goth
Vector Patterns by COLOURlovers
...of the week!

1 comment:

Neise||a said...

Sag Gans du Dummkopf!

Hach, so schön wars in Leipzig! Und so schnell vorbei T_T