Friday, May 18, 2012

Week in review 20/2012

Song...

One of my all time favourite songs: Frank Sinatra "Yesterday". Was played yesterday (duh!) on the coversong radio station

Book...
I got David Nicholls' "Two a day" finished and startedon another Hohlbein book: Schattenjagd (Shadow's hunt). I don't expect much, but I like the light reading (plus the books written with his wife are way better than the ones he wrote alone)...

Food...
Great apple cake and nut cake at my aunts place yesterday. Delicious!


Thoughts...
Leech block installed into firefox, and I really get stuff done! Amazing what you can get done when it's hard to procrastinate!


Sewing...
I'm still dissappointed with the snake stuff. I mean, why did I order so few scales? Grrr! And then there was a lot of sewing that didn't work out. But no stress, WGT is still like 6 days away --> panik!!!

Colour...
having_a_date
Color by COLOURlovers

...of the week!

No comments: