Friday, May 11, 2012

Week in review 19/2012

Song...

Sorry, this song just got stuck in my head. And the video is great, go watch it!

Book...
I finished "Sonea the healer" by Trudy Canavan and borrowed David Nicholls' "Two a day" from my colleague. Light reading for travels!

Food...
Petit four and eclair and saumon. A lot of saumon...


Thoughts...
Oh my god, here are so many great scientists. What do I do here?


Sewing...
Just stuff that didn't really work out. And a lot of hand sewing. Did I mention I hate hand sewing?

Colour...
Viva_La_Francé
Color by COLOURlovers
Color by COLOURlovers

...of the week!

2 comments:

kakuidori said...

und wieder war die gema schneller XD

MindLess said...

Ich check auch gerade aus Frankreich, tut mir leid

Einfach nach "little talks" von Of monsters and men suchen...