Friday, May 4, 2012

Week in review 18/2012

Song...



I like ths song and this is how I feel: Anastasia "Sick and tired". I was at home since sunday and couldn't even enjoy the nice weather because is was down with a cold from hell!

Book...
I didn't read that much (again, same book as last week, Sonea the healer by Trudy Canavan), but I listened to "The hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy" by Douglas Addams and "The Hobbit" by JRR Tolkien.

Food...
Pasta with tomato portobello mushroom sauce

Thoughts...
I really need to focus more. Less playing games, more working straight forward!

Sewing...
So much stuff I cannot finish at the moment - broke my twin needle on the first seam of 5 jersey garments! I already ordered a new one, but since it arrives I have to do more WGT stuff. Three weeks to go!

Colour...
sick_and_tired
Color by COLOURlovers

...of the week!

No comments: