Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Houston, we have a problem here...


Check out the scales I'm sewing on the snake corset right now... Looking great, right?

Unfortunately, I've far underestimated the amount of scales I will need. I reordered, but I have no idea if the will arrive in time (since I ordered from the states and in the best of cases I will recieve them the day we will leave to Leipzig). So either I'm hand sewing all the way there OR I will have to come up with another outfit idea. Any help, guys???

4 comments:

Beklet said...

Damn..I was looking forward to seeing that - now I've FINALLY found a blog by someone who sews gothy stuff, not just vintage - hurrah! And I'm going to Leipzig (I'm a WGT virgin lol)..
I was rather impressed by the bird skull hat - it's made me want to dig out my hats and lace and 'stuff' :D

MindLess said...

@Beklet: I was so dissappointed yesterdaywhen I realised I didn't have enough scales, that I ate half a chocolate bar... I really want to make this corset and I'm halfway done (neckcorset and corset, both)! Grrr!

Neise||a said...

oh fuck, das ist natürluch ne ganz große Pleite. Ich aber auch keine Alternativ-Idee =(

kakuidori said...

hoffe du findest ne lösung, was machst du wenns wirklich zu spät ankommt? anderes festival oder nächstes jahr?