Friday, April 27, 2012

Week in review 17/2012

Song...



I wanna go dancing again! Booty shakin' to "Tanz Schlampe" von xr-x

Book...
I started with "Sonea- The healer" by Trudi Canavan, but didn't get that far yet. On the other hand, I finished the audio books of the hobbit and all greek stories. And today I will finish reading a long time adventure for my RPG group which I will start to play with them tomorrow...

Food...
Käsespätzle! (~cheese pasta?)

Thoughts...
It's getting more and more absurd!

Sewing...
Shirts and leggins and skirts and corsets - I'm sewing all over the place!

Colour...
Raven_God
Color by COLOURlovers

...of the week!

2 comments:

kakuidori said...

maybe you should start to work on 2013's wgt clothes in june? ^^ but sewing is so much fun so i understand :-P

MindLess said...

No way!If I start to early, I get sick of the stuff I sewed and need to make something else...