Friday, April 13, 2012

Week in review 15/2012

Song...


Deine Lakaien - Reincarnation

Book...
"Trotzkopf als Großmutter" by La Chapelle Roobol. I don't think that this very german story was ever translated into englisch. And since it's rather old (first published around the beginning of the 20th century), I don't think it ever will. But it is rather interesting storyline all about a girl Ilse (nicknamed Trotzkopf ~ stubborn person) growing up in another century and gives good perspektive about the lives of women at that time.

Food...
Fried potatoes (my boyfriend makes the second best - after my deceased grandparents ^^)

Thoughts...
Procrastination, workload never ends *sung to the tune of above song*

Sewing...
I cut some corsets, and promise to take pictures this weekend. The light has gone when I come home from work...

Colour...
Pique_Nick_TIME!!
Vector Patterns by COLOURlovers


...of the week!

1 comment:

kakuidori said...

oooh danke, nu hab ich mal wieder andere lieder im kopf rumspuken :-D