Friday, April 6, 2012

Week in review 14/2012

Song...
Sentenced "With bitterness and joy". Sentenced is one of the bands that I took with me from my last long term boyfriend. This is one of their most hopeful songs (yes, they are really _that_sad and depressed) from the crimson album. I know every song by heart!

Book...
Some book about finances. I really need to do my taxes.

Food...
Shrimps with crispy crust and pangasius in potato crust... The starters from my dad's birthday menu were definetly better than the meaty main course!

Thoughts...
Is this a midlife crisis? Or am I just getting old?

Sewing...
Reduced my mending stash and a batcape.

Colour...
Vitamin_C
Color by COLOURlovers

...of the week!

2 comments:

linnea-maria said...

Lovely music!! I'm 38 and thinking of when I will behave and dress in the same age I am. But then I rethink, I don't wan't to be that boring :P. My soul is very old so I need to balance it with pretending to be younger ;). I wish you could show that batcape sometime.

Frizzi said...

Batcape? BAT-Cape? Ich glaube, ich brauche mehr Input.