Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunday cake - Apple cake

This time I made vanilla psonge cake and added grated apple and a sprinkle of cinamon to it. Yummi!



By the way, I was out partying on friday again and Neisella was so kind to take a picture of my outfit (please be nice, this was after the party at 4 am...):





I bought the pants from restyle.pl for I think about 25 Euro including shipping. The shirt was one of those last minute "I have nothing to wear" sewing strikes. It's plain black jersey, sewn together in four places with my overlock. 15 minuntes from start to finish!

7 comments:

MarySew said...

oh, hot! Die hose ist toll! Steht dir großartige :)

Neise||a said...

Lässig und ladylike. Muss man auch erstmal hinkriegen ohne gezwungen auszusehen. Und das ist dir auf jeden Fall gelungen =)

MindLess said...

Danke! *rotwerd*

ette said...

These pants are really gorgeous. And the combination with the shirt: perfect. As the others already said, hot, casual, still elegant and classy (terrible word, I know).
And why are you baking every sunday? I always plan to bake more often, your posts show me every week that I didn't manage to bake another seven days. But I keep trying!

Wollmaus said...

Alter Falter, das ist ja ne heiße Hose!

MindLess said...

@ ette: I'm not baking to make you sad, but to satisfy my sweet tooth and try all those recipes I saved to "bake one day".

It's really not that hard, just try every first sunday per month...

@ wollmaus: Danke! ^^

Frizzi said...

Oh der Kuchen klingt gut!