Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sorry, no cake today - but fabric shopping!

I'm sick today, so instead of baking cake or sewing with Neisella I'm lying on the couch and sewing some stuff by hand... But I was at the fabric market yesterday with a lot of friends and this is my haul:

silk georgette with galaxy print - I fell in love with galaxy jersey but they had none. So I bought this instead...

1.5 m each teal-grey and black-white stripey jersey. The boyfriend already wants a part of the teal-grey stripe for a shirt...

3m stripey cotton tafeta and 1m black jeans
Do you remember that I bought some purple lace jersey on a fabric market last year? I got the last bit before a woman bought the leftover bolt. And Trisha didn't get any althoguh she wanted it so bad! So I made her a scowl from the leftover bit I had from my jersey dress:


6 comments:

MarySew said...

http://instagr.am/p/J9p-xUOa3v/:D

thanks for my wonderful scowl! I love it :D And thanks for a wonderful day, yesterday :]

Neise||a said...

Yaaai, die Galaxie :D

linnea-maria said...

That galaxy print look soo gorgeous. I'm very curious of what you will make with it. You even sew when laying down on the couch? Oh, I don't blame you, I'm just the same when I'm home and sick. Hope you'll have a little rest as well and feeling better soon.
Thank you so much for your kind comment. Yeah I'm a lot more selfconfident now. I'm a lot more than a useless teen. I don't say they are useless, but I felt that way then.
Hugs

poty pitoyo said...

galaxy print is gorgoeous!! love that

Josie Pijanowski said...

Where did u buy this galaxy print from? I need some like this badddd

MindLess said...

@ Josie Pijanowski: I'm really sorry to say, but I bought that farbic on a traveling fabric here in Germany. If you are lucky, you might find it at the same market, but I can't guaranty it... Check the dates here:

http://www.stoffmarktholland.de/stoffmarkt/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=43&Itemid=22