Friday, March 2, 2012

Week in review - 9/2012

Song...


Nyan cat! Boyfriend didn't know it until last week and now I can't get the song out of my head since I showed it to him...

Book...
Nothing. I didn't touch a book this week. I was so drained from work that my evenings were spent on the couch wtaching TV and going to bed at 10 pm. Sounds impressing, right?

Food...
Hased browns with spinach and tomato salad


Thoughts...
It's the first time everyone makes mistakes - please forgive me!

Sewing...
Nope, nothing. To stressed out! I tried to cut something out, but had not enough fabric- Duh!

Colour...
Steady_Spring_Rain
Vector Patterns by COLOURlovers


...of the week!

2 comments:

kakuidori said...

er... kannte nyan cat nicht? O___O der glückliche!

Wollmaus said...

Nyanyanyanyanyanyan! *lach*
Das "smooth jazz cover" finde ich übrigens echt toll.

-_-_-_-_-_,------,
_-_-_-_-_-| /\_/\
-_-_-_-_-~|__( ^ .^)
_-_-_-_-_-"" ""


Was sind "hased browns"?