Friday, March 30, 2012

Week in review 13/2012

Song...


"Kein Zurück" by Wolfsheim. It's true that there is no turning back time but since this goes for bad _and_ good times, it is fair. Not that we have a chance to turn back time, unless our name is Superman! ;)

Book...
Some Enid Blyton children novels from the secret seven series. Loved them as a kid and still like them today. Unfortunately, they "cleaned up" the old editions, now discrimination and other topics I learned a lot about from this books are taken out. On the other hand it might be easier for parents if their children don't ask them why Szinti and Roma are referred to as "dirty tramps"...

Food...
Marlin with lemon sauce and salad.

Thoughts...
"Should I stay or should I go now? If I stay it will be trouble, if I go it will be double..." The Clash

Sewing...
A bustle skirt and birthday presents.

Colour...
Red_on_Black
Color by COLOURlovers

...of the week!

No comments: