Friday, March 23, 2012

Week in review -12/2012

Song...


had this song in my ear for the whole week, muttering "Snape, Snape, Severus Snape" all day long. Thanks, wollmaus! ; )

Book...
Also didn't happen. Partly because I had no time, partly because I'm participating in Black March, trying to stop copyright laws by not buying stuff in march. 8 more days to go! ^^

Food...
Bubble tea and green fish curry. Delicious!

Thoughts...
Nobody likes the stuff I write. Not even I sometimes...

Sewing...
Nada. But I researched some patterns, maybe this counts?

Colour...
Seldom_Dared_Dream
Vector Patterns by COLOURlovers

...of the week!

4 comments:

kakuidori said...

gah XD spit out my coffee ;_; stupid song. GET OUT OF MY HEAD!! why did i even click it?!

MindLess said...

It's not like I didn't warn you... >.<#

Frizzi said...

Na vielen Dank, jetzt habe ich vom "ticking noise" mal wieder einen Ohrwurm!

Wir haben das, als eine Freundin umgezogen ist, mal mit mehreren Leuten im komplett kahlen Zimmer gemacht - hat super geklungen. Ron, Ron, Ron Weeeeeasley!

Wollmaus said...

wiewaswo? Ich bin mir keiner Schuld bewusst! ^__^