Friday, March 16, 2012

Week in Review 11/2012

Song...


Popped up in my MP3 player yesterday and fitted my mood and the sunshine perfectly! ;D

Book...
Read the last book of the hunger games trilogy, Mockingjay. Devored every word in it. Really good, both because of the universe Suzanne Collins places the story in but also in terms of the characters and their development. Now I don't know whether I look forward to the movie or to be afraid it will change the story too much...

Food...
Pasta. In all variations. I am so sick of it!

Thoughts...
Pretty please take it as is. Or with smaller changes...

Sewing...
Nope.

Colour...
Peacock
Color by COLOURlovers

...of the week!

2 comments:

Zebrafinki said...

Die Peacock-Farbpalette ist toll! *mag*

Und warum tust Du Dir das mit der Pasta an? XD Irgendwann kannst Du sie gar nicht mehr sehen!

Frizzi said...

Mach doch zur Abwechselung mal Reis in allen Variationen.