Friday, March 9, 2012

Week in Review 10/2012

Song...


Because people here really speak like this... ^^

Book...
Finally, the hunger games! I already finished Hunger games, the first in the series, and Catching fire. This weekend I think I'll have the whole series done! Really good; nice language, interesting story, captivating turns! Highly recommended...

Food...
Um, I eat at the university Mensa and cook very little. Oops!

Thoughts...
This is a lot less work than I thought, but still the work itself is hard.

Sewing...
Nothing. But since a friend reminded me that I can still draw new outfits, this is my creative outlet now!

Colour...
Pepto_Bismalth
Vector Patterns by COLOURlovers

Cell culture pink!


...of the week!

1 comment:

kakuidori said...

haha love that song. was one of my grandfathers favourites... when the pastor came to ask for his favourite songs for his funeral i (sorry...) laughed and told him we could not use it. in the end this song still makes me think of him :-)