Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday cake - blueberry muffins

Do I ever make something besides muffins any more? Well they are easy, small and tasty! And I needed something to eat on my way to Munich tonight. So, muffins again!


Oops, one is already gone! To make them, just add 300g blueberries (fresh or frozen) to my plain muffin recipe. And enjoy the wonderful treat!

BTW, I went to a gothic party on friday and wore two selfmade things (steampunk shorts and steampunk jacket):


Bad makeup pic. Eyeshadow was red, but at least you can see the spider necklace!

3 comments:

Frizzi said...

Klasse Outfit - und die Muffins sehen auch gut aus. Ich mache die auch sehr gerne, weil diese kleinen Kuchen einfach unheimlich praktisch sind. Wenn du sie lieber hast, als die großen Kuchen, ist das doch völlig okay. Wir Leser freuen uns über leckere Kuchen, egal welche Form sie haben - behaupte ich jetzt einfach mal!

linnea-maria said...

What a cool outfit! Tip for your muffins; I use to tuck in some white chokolate with the blueberries and it taste lovely.

MindLess said...

Thanks for the compliments!

@linnea-maria: What a great idea to use white chocolate in them! I will definetely try this. Thanks!