Monday, March 5, 2012

Man's wear for WGT part 2

Another day, another mockup. This time I used the Mad Hatter pattern from Simplicity (2333), despite BF being highly sceptical. I used view B, not the pirate. This time, the collar is open enoguh to wear a Merowinger's underneath...


Again, same fabric and half mockup. This time size L, again fitting his chest and shoulders in the description.





Seems like BF has a Simplicity figure, right? Only a little taking in at the waist, elongate the sleeve and we're done! I asked him what fabrics he would like and offered him the ones I bought in Münster. He likes the corduroy. Now we only need some lining fabric and contrasting fabric for the collar... I'll keep you posted!

5 comments:

Neise||a said...

Sieht sogar als halbes Probeteil schon ziemlich cool aus. Ich bin sehr gespannt auf das fertige Teil!

linnea-maria said...

It will be a marvellous outfit. Your sewing skills are great!

MindLess said...

Thanks, girls!

My sewing skills are really not that good, but those patterns always come with good instructions!

And I need to get to the secret shop again, I need 50cm more corduroy... *head>desk*

Niniel-Chan said...

Oh, das ist echt schick!

Ich glaube das muss ich für meinen werten Gatten auch mal ins Auge fassen. Er braucht nämlich dringend was in lila :D

Frizzi said...

Oh das sieht aus, als würde es richtig gut werden!