Friday, February 24, 2012

Week in review 8/2012

Song...



for my German readers, a version not yet taken down by GEMA


"Somebody like you" by Adele. Really sad but a nice song. I generally like her voice a lot!

Book...
I didn't start the hunger games trilogy yet, but I'm halfway through Collector by Markus Heitz. Pretty good scifi book which was recommended by my boyfriend. I decided to take the hunger games with me on my working trip since the pages are thin but plenty!

Food...
I need to get more creative in this area. And find food colour that doesn't make my maccarones look like salmon bites or oger snore... But let's say: Pancakes, hearty and sweet!


Thoughts...
Doing good for other people also does yourself good!

Sewing...
Ruffling, ruffling for miles... And some really ugly fabric turned into okay-ish garments.

Colour...
Full_of_Light
Vector Patterns by COLOURlovers


...of the week!

4 comments:

kakuidori said...

lach mich schlapp XD
das video ist mittlerweile von der gema für deutschland gesperrt ^^

du kannst maccarons machen? wann kann ich vorbei kommen???

MindLess said...

Nicht wahr, oder? Ich pack mal nen anderen Link rein...

Und ja, ich kann Maccarones machen. Aber hübsch sind sie nicht, nur lecker!

Neise||a said...

*nöt* hat ja gut geklappt mit dem Video xD

MindLess said...

Ahem... Ich glaube die GEMA beobachtet mich. Ich konnte BEIDE Videos sehen, als ich sie gepostet habe...

Soll ich es jetzt nochmal versuchen?