Friday, February 17, 2012

Week in Review 7/2012

Song...


Just because I can't get that dam**d song out of my head! *grrrrr*

Book...
"Harry Potter and the half-blood prince" and "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" by J.K. Rowling. Aaaaaaand I'm done! Next on my reading list is the hunger games trilogy...

Food...
Since I'm currently too sick to eat, I'll just happily talk about the pasta with garlic, chillies and scampi I ate on wednesday.


Thoughts...
Sewing mojo, where are you? Hiding next to my sportiness?!

Sewing...
Not much sewing besides the corset, but I also did some DIY stuff for WGT.

Colour...
Raven
Vector Patterns by COLOURlovers


...of the week!

2 comments:

Zebrafinki said...

Ooh!Armes!
Wünsche Dir auf jedenfall gute Besserung! :-*

kakuidori said...

get better soon <3

the expression of that guy on the right is too great ^_^ *giggles*