Friday, February 10, 2012

Week in review 6/2012

Song...



Needs no more words... ^^

Book...
"Clockwork prince" by Cassandra Clare and "Harry Potter and the goblet of fire" by J.K. Rowling. While sometimes Clarissa Clare is a bit annoying to read, I like her Clockwork series better than the Mortal Instruments. It is obvious that the intended readers are about 7-10 years younger than me, but the plot is interesting. I have read worse "grown up" romance books!

Food...
Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesecake

Thoughts...
I'm going were the strange speaking people are, but I will rather enjoy this excursion!

Sewing...
Secret present number 1, 2 and 3. And I really need to get working on the WGT stuff!

Colour...
MoonDreams_Plaid_8
Vector Patterns by COLOURlovers


...of the week!

2 comments:

Wollmaus said...

Das Lied ist ja genial! *lach*

Und....du fährst nach HOLLAND?

MindLess said...

Nö, nach Bayern. Ich lerne Zellkultur und Mutationsinduktion...