Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Fabric balance sheet Feb-2012

This month I truely worked on getting rid of some meter! After a little chat with Neisella, I decided to include my mockups in the calculation. They might not be true projects, but the fabric nevertheless comes from my stash and will be gone (into the trash, not the wardrobe, that is)! This brings my balance gloriously on the right side...

Incoming:
  • 2m corduroy
  • 2m woolen fleece for outerwear
  • 2m thin woolen fabric
  • 6.5m black thin cotton
total damage: 12.5 m fabric

Outgoing (only counting finished projects):
  • 2 mockups for the boyfriend: 5m 
  • Steampunk jacket: 3m tafeta, 3m lining
  • WGT gone batty overskirt: 5m
  • work dress 2m
  • work skirt 1.5m
  • dragon plushy 0.5m
  • cardi/wrap pullover 2m
  • Owly (gift for *wollmaus*) - just a little bit leftover fabrics, does this count?
    • let's say: secret present+ owly 0.5m
  • corset mockup 0.5m
 to the rescue: 23m farbic (!!! ^^)

12.5m - 23m = 10.5 m fabric reduced from my stash this month

I can already tell you that next month I will be sewing less since I have a work excursion for two weeks. When I spent half of the month away from my sewing machine, I doubt that I can continue reducing my stash at this speed...

2 comments:

kakuidori said...

klingt ja fast als hättest du dafür extra nen zimmer ^^

MindLess said...

Hätte ich gerne! Mein Freund und ich haben jeweils ein eigenes Zimmer in de halt auch ein Bett (immer eins für Gäste quasi) und ein Schrank steht. Bei ihm dominiert der PC, bei mir eben Nähma, Puppe und SToff.

Im Moment herrscht ein riesiges Chaos, weil eine 15m Rüsche sich durchs Zimmer zieht und nebenher halt noch 2 große Röcke rumfliegen. Ich muss aufräumen!